If you haven’t already, you HAVE to go to Woods Orchard in Hampton, Virginia! This family owned and operated farm offers some really great things.
1. PUMPKIN PICKING! Not only do you have the option to buy a pre-picked pumpkin, you also can grab a wagon and some pruning shears and explore their pumpkin fields and cut your own pumpkin off of its vine! They have every size available, white and orange colors, and multicolored ones! It’s a really awesome experience and a great outing for families, friends, or partners! Caution: prepare to get your hands a little dirty!
2. HAY RIDES! They offer hay rides on the weekends (and though I personally haven’t done it) it seems like it would be a nice ride!
3. FRESH PRODUCE! They offer a wide variety of food: apples, mangos, lemons, cabbage, zucchini, squash, peppers, and so much more!
4. STRAWBERRY PICKING! They have pre-picked, and strawberry picking available during the spring!
5. AND SO MUCH MORE! (Meat, fruit butters, dog food, etc.)
The pictures below show you the different sizes of pumpkins they have: tiny to ENORMOUS! And for all 5 of the pumpkins I purchased, I only paid $20 where more grocery stores charge nearly that per pumpkin! Pumpkin picking is a great fall experience, and something that’s an annual event for me. And if I were you, I would make it a tradition too. You HAVE to go to Woods Orchard!
http://www.woods-orchards.com | 183 E. Mercury Blvd., Hampton, VA 23669
Thank you guys, see you again next week!